It is still possible to register your interest for a Trade Stand at Crufts 2024 via this link. You will be placed on the waiting list and we will let you know as soon as possible if we have been able to allocate you a space.
10 reasons to be at Crufts
- Crufts is the greatest dog show in the world
- In 2023 Crufts received more than 10,000 press cuttings. Advertising value equivalent is estimated to be over £38 million, with a combined audience of over nine billion people.
- Over 155,000 visitors attended Crufts in 2023 over the four days
- Crufts is televised on More4 and Channel 4. Average viewing figures over eight million with over 16 hours of broadcast
- The Crufts website receives over 3 million views in the run up to and during the show
- Half of visitors spend more than four hours at the show
- The trade stands were the most visited part of the show, with 85% of all visitors exploring the trade stands
- Over 93% of visitors rated the show as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- 83% of all visitors own a dog